Covering topics such as Self-Esteem, Perfectionism and Materialism 15 Minutes To Happiness is more than just a self-help book. You might even call it an instruction manual for life.
Psychotherapist Richard Nicholls outlines a series of eminent, scientifically proven techniques for wellbeing in a way that makes them practical and easy to follow.
On the way you’ll meet Chinese pianists, Sabre-toothed tigers, The Joneses next door and a plethora of participants in scientific research.
What people are saying.
- Richard engages you right from the start and channels your thinking into a positive direction. His content is thought provoking and refreshing.
- Richard Nicholls presents fresh, original and challenging ideas in a truly down to earth and honest fashion. Just brilliant. 10/10
- Lots of sound advice delivered in a friendly, accessible style.
- Carefully thought out and well delivered content. Excellent tips that you can apply instantly.
- Richard gets me to think and act differently about the nonsense we are bombarded with every day and how to filter it and sometimes avoid it.
- Richard strikes a good balance between entertainment and information. He talks intelligently about relevant research in a way that is clear, engaging and applicable.
- Funny, moving, thought provoking and full of simple powerful ideas.
- Easy and accessible, bite-sized advice. Genuinely motivating.
- Richard explains some quite complicated matters in a way that is easy and fun to understand.